Monday, October 6, 2008

pledge

I CAN FEEL YOU EVEN WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES
Babe...
you are the one of reason that make me say
I LOVE YOU...
I really wish to see you everyday...
I miss your voice...
miss your laughter...
miss your smile...

actually i feeling moodless today
just don't know why...
i hope i can sharing my feeling with you
but when i saw our ring...
my mood was getback suddenly
i know...
it was the true love power you give

still remember what word i carve behind the ring?
PLEDGE CQ
i will unforgettable what i say for you... everything
include my pledge...
babe pls take good care for your self as well
i will wait you be wholehearted after exam
i will wait you...no matter how long time
i will to strive to break any obstacle or any dificulty infront us
we will stay together as forever

i know my english damn poor... haha
pls forgive
i will did my best to improve my english


honey i love you... muax

2 comments:

Woo Xian Lum Roxen said...

Your must know what is verb, adverb,
adjective and noun.
Read more story books...^^
Work hard.
Every cloud has a silver lining.

囚禁者 said...

tO: Woo Xian Lum Roxen

ofcos i know that roxen...
anyway thanks your comment
i will listen what you say and i will try to improve
tell you...this essay i write very fast,i think this was a problem easy to making misstake
thank you roxen!hope to see you next time.